Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Do You Ever Get Strong Urges?


You remember "our little place at the beach" don't you?
Then you remember how close it is to the road.

Well, I was there the other day minding my own business, watering my flowers and ferns, etc.
I was using the water hose to water our little patch of lawn, when all of a sudden, I had the strongest urge to squirt the man walking by, with the water hose. HaHaHa!!!

It took every bit of will power in my body to restrain myself.

And then, I went into a fit of laughter. The man looked at me like I was crazy. HaHa!!

I bet he went on high alert......probably didn't even come back by our house......probably took a different street, altogether. HaHa!!

Laurie





9 comments:

  1. Oh you devil you! Hahaha!
    Have a great week!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was just sure you were going to say that you did it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like something that some people would do to the kids and the water fight is on, you get a little wet but so much fun when it is hot. Family time on the 4th of July. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and prayers from your Missouri Friend. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one wicked woman! lol My kind of gal for sure. Wonder what he would have done if the hose "accidentally" just gave him a little bit of "overspray". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-ha! Sounds to me like all that beach air went straight to your head. Ha! :) He probably did think you were a loon. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, whatever works to keep folks off the lawn! Just don't end up in jail! I used to have a little mantra that went on in my head: "Just because you think it, doesn't mean you have to say it"..yours could be "Just because you think it doesn't mean you have to DO it!" Have a good week and enjoy that lovely beach home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so afraid you were going to say that you squirted him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, that made me laugh! Yes, I do feel those urges from time to time as well. I was kind of hoping you actually did it...

    ReplyDelete