Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Introducing.........111 LaLa Lane




From the time I was a little girl, I wanted to be a writer. I would steal away to a secret place with my notebook and just think and write. Oh my, what I wouldn't give to have that notebook today. Now mind you, I am NOT a trained writer. At best, I had some English writing courses in college. My grammar may not be spot on at times, but hopefully you won't be offended. I've thought about this for a long time. A blog, I'm thinking, will be the best avenue for my love of story telling. I'm just going to be me. You can take it or leave it. Read it or not. (I really hope you do). But, I am going to have some fun. Life is too short not to do the things we love. So, sit back, buckle up and take hold of the reigns. I am, hopefully, going to take you on a heck of a story telling ride.

Of course, this being my introductory blog, will be short and sweet. Why call it 111 LaLa Lane? Well, 111 is my street address and LaLa is the endearing name my grandchildren call me, which began with my sister, Mandy. You will read about that later. And LaLa Lane.....to me says that it's all about a journey through stories and memories and adventures. I have a few stories from a different blog that I want to bring over to this one. It will take some time, but I'll get there.  I may not write every day, but I promise to keep it current. My dream is that one day, you will wake up, fix yourself a cup of coffee, turn on your computer and say to yourself......hummm, wonder what LaLa is talking about today? There will be a place that you can click to follow the blog. I sure hope you do. And please feel free to share this blog with your friends. The more the merrier.

Now let's get this thing started...........

Thanks for taking a look. I'll have some stories up soon.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment