Saturday, June 29, 2013

Uncle Kracker says.....





Follow me and everything is alright.....

I think I'll keep my day job. Uncle Kracker is probably very happy about that. Actually, this post is not about Uncle Kracker at all. I just needed to tell you that in light of Google Reader shutting down as of July 1st, you now have a new option to follow my blog.

You can follow me at the link below or by clicking the 'follow this blog with bloglovin' icon in the upper right hand corner.

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5455541/?claim=dzfxsphwb8x

I really am enamored with bloglovin. It keeps all your favorite blogs in one place and if you choose, it will send you a daily email with any new posts from your favorite bloggers.

Go ahead and explore. I think you'll be pleased.

Have a good weekend,
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment